A few words about us
Latitude 23.5° Coffee & Tea started in 2003 in Sarasota, Florida. Since that time, we have been hand roasting some of the world’s finest coffee for local Sarasotans as well as coffee enthusiasts everywhere. We strive to deliver a consistently excellent cup.
Perhaps you’ve experienced our coffee through one of the numerous venues where Latitude coffee is available. As we continue to grow, we would love to hear what you think about your Latitude 23.5° experience. Feel free to give us a call, drop us a line, or stop by to tour the roasting facility.
From all of us at Latitude 23.5°, thank you for your interest and support!
Dimitry Erez, Founder
Start-Up Assistance Program
Our main goal is to provide our customers with the knowledge, training and tools to be successful. We have a great team with experience in the fields of coffee roasting and distribution, retail operation and management, sales and marketing, education and training, and of course customer service.
The length of consultation can vary due to your place in the start-up process. Generally, the entire length of planning and permits to opening day takes about four to six months.
This program has been developed for those interested in starting up their own cafe or coffee house. We want to help you build a successful business.
What We Do
- Private Label Program
- 30+ Origin Coffees & Signature Blends
- 30+ Flavored Coffees
- Signature Espresso Blends
- Custom Blend Development
- Fractionalized Packs
- Espresso Pods
- Education & Training
- Roasting Plant
- Tours & Cupping
- Recipe Development
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Selected as Artisan Roaster for the state of Florida Coffee Talk Magazine, May 2008
- Selected as Artisan Roaster for the state of Florida Coffee Talk Magazine, May 2007
- Best of the Bay 2006 "Best Coffee" Creative Loafing
- Best of the Sun Coast 2006 "Best Coffee" Creative Loafing
- Roaster of the Year, runner up, 2006 Roast Magazine, Cinnamon Bay Division
- SCAA Roasters Guild Winning Team Member '02, '03, '05, "Roaster Challenge" Cinnamon Bay Division
- Whole Foods Market Natural Flavored Coffee Provider
- Best Latte Florida Restaurant Show, 2006 using Latitude's Espresso